Owen Mumford Autoject ii Syringe Injector, Compatible w/Monoject
A re-usable automatic injection device adaptable to a wide range of syringes, including fixed and removable needle plastic syringes and single-use glass syringe, has been specially designed for those who have difficulty injecting themselves manually with a syringe. At the touch of a button, Autoject 2 automatically inserts the needle and contents of the syringe into the skin without the user having to see the needle, has a one-handed operation which makes it easy to use on a wider range of injection sites.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Easy to use and handle from initial loading to resetting, improving patient compliance.
- Hidden needle prior to injection, reducing needle phobia.
- Patented integral safety lock mechanism to prevent accidental firing, activated passively before injection.
- Automatic needle insertion and injection at the touch of a raised, side mounted firing button.
|Unit of Measure
1 Total (1 Each)