Similac® Human milk fortifier supplemental formula is intended for premature and low-birth-weight infants.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Excellent weight, length and head circumference gains demonstrated in a peer-reviewed study in which preserved the antibacterial activity of human milk against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, Group B Streptococcus and Enterobacter sakazakii.
- Specially formulated to mix easily with human milk.
- Low iron level provides flexibility to add iron as needed.
- Well tolerated.
- Precautions: Add only to human milk, do not add water, tolerance to enteral feedings should be confirmed by offering small volumes of unfortified human milk, once enteral feeding is well established, it can be added to human milk, not intended for feeding low-birth-weight infants after they reach a weight of 3600gm or as directed by a physician, it is not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor, never use a microwave oven to warm feedings, serious burns can result.
- Ingredients: Nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate, corn syrup solids, medium-chain triglycerides, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate.
|Unit of Measure
1 Total (1 Each)
50 Total (1 Box of 50 Each)