Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair 42" L x 24" W x 35" H, With Flip Back Detachable Desk Arm and Elevating Leg Rest, 16" W x 16" D Seat, 300 lb Weight Capacity, Latex-Free
Wheelchair has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, elevating leg rest, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18."
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Unit of Measure
1 Total (1 Each)