COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Cardinal Health at-Home is taking all precautions to protect our customers and employees while minimizing impact to our customers. Learn more about Cardinal Health at-Home’s response to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Product Disruptions
We are making every effort to support and supply our customer base, in accordance with most critical need, responding rapidly to extreme changes in product demand and manufacturer capacity. In these efforts, the following are current product disruptions:
- Gloves are no longer available
- N95 Masks are no longer available
- PPE (Sanitizer, masks, thermometers, etc.) and home paper products continues to be limited
COVID-19 Update to Service
As we continue to focus on delivering products to our customers as quickly as possible while protecting the health and safety of our employees, the following temporary changes to operations are effective March 17:
- Movement of back orders to other distribution centers will be stopped
- Order cut-off time will be 3 p.m. local time across our network.
- Visibility to inventory the Primary distribution center is available when the order is in the Cart (click HERE for detail)
- At this time we are unable to fulfill orders that exceed normal ordering patterns. As a result, orders in excessive quantities will not be shipped. Please contact your sales representative with specific requests.
Ship Notifications to Your PatientsThis new service sends a branded email to your customers-in-the-home when they have orders shipped. These emails will provide the patient with basic order and tracking information. Please contact your sales representative for complete details and to start the enrollment process.
eTracking. A better way to track your home medical equipment. Our new cloud-based product equips your business with the tools to track assets through the web, app, and email. Click here to learn more.
Order Return FormPlease use the online return form to submit your return order request. A Cardinal Health at-Home Medical representative will respond within 48 hours. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-860-8027.
Cardinal Health Product Rebranding
Cardinal Health at-Home is continuing to rebrand Medtronic’s Patient Recovery portfolio, starting with our incontinence line.
Please know that these products still have the high performance and quality you have come to know and trust.
Please note the following information:
- Products are not changing, and most SKUs will remain the same
- Incontinence packing strings, UOM (unit of measure) and pricing is not changing
- Patient Recovery and existing Cardinal health incontinence products are being rebranded with a sleek, upgraded look to packaging
Additionally, we have provided the following files as resources for you: