COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Cardinal Health at-Home is taking all precautions to protect our customers and employees while minimizing impact to our customers. Learn more about Cardinal Health at-Home’s response to COVID-19.
Regional Distribution Changes
COVID-19 Product Disruptions
We are making every effort to support and supply our customer base, in accordance with most critical need, responding rapidly to extreme changes in product demand and manufacturer capacity. In these efforts, the following are current product disruptions:
- Gloves are no longer available
- PPE (Sanitizer, masks, thermometers, gowns, etc.) and home paper products continues to be limited
eTracking. A better way to track your home medical equipment. Our new cloud-based product equips your business with the tools to track assets through the web, app, and email. Click here to learn more.
Order Return Form
Cardinal Health Product Rebranding
Cardinal Health at-Home is continuing to rebrand Medtronic’s Patient Recovery portfolio, starting with our incontinence line.
Please know that these products still have the high performance and quality you have come to know and trust.
Please note the following information:
- Products are not changing, and most SKUs will remain the same
- Incontinence packing strings, UOM (unit of measure) and pricing is not changing
- Patient Recovery and existing Cardinal health incontinence products are being rebranded with a sleek, upgraded look to packaging
Additionally, we have provided the following files as resources for you: